2020 Start Giving Local Resilience Run, Ride, Move Virtual Endurance Event
Time & Location
About the Event
COVID-19 Relief Fundraiser
Socially Distant. Not Alone.
The global economic impact from COVID-19 is widespread. As a nonprofit organization that is committed to fostering community, improving community health & inspiring positive action through participation in endurance events, we profoundly feel the impact of this pandemic.
- Two of our key Spring fundraising events were cancelled due to "stay at home" safety measures related to Coronavirus
- Our collective community of volunteer athletes, local businesses, and nonprofit partners have all been deeply affected by this crisis
- We have heard countless stories about the uncertainty, fear and depression this situation is causing
Goals Inspire Resilience. Community Supports Goals.
Our team is driven to help. We are launching a virtual event challenge and are asking for your direct support.
We believe this virtual event challenge is a win. win. win. Scenario:
- Participants in this challenge will be able to set and achieve movement goals that will help them relieve stress, improve fitness and leveraging technology, remotely connect with community.
- Funds raised from this event will be used to develop programming to directly support local businesses and individuals in need.
- Community nonprofits can have their supporters join in on our virtual event and use that participation and our innovative fundraising tools to launch peer to peer fundraising campaigns to help directly support their high impact programming needs.
Given the number of Spring endurance events that have been cancelled, we know this event will enable individuals who began training at the start of the year, the opportunity to realize an important personal accomplishment while also helping to bridge an important funding gap that many nonprofits, like ours are currently facing.
Your purchase of Start Giving Local Merchandise through Bonfire will directly support this initiative.
We Believe In The Power of Community. We Hope You Will Help Us Make A Positive Social Impact by Proudly Participating and Sharing in our event.
Competition Can Be Tough. Giving Should Be Easy.